The Kids’ Garden Campervan / Caravan Field is right next to the heart of the action. Pitch up here and you’ll be right next to the Lower Kids’ Garden and just a short skip, hop and jump into the Castle Field (5 min walk). Purchasing a ticket gets you a reserved 9 x 6 metre pitch to use for your campervan, caravan, awning plus a family tent. You'll also have access to toilet and shower facilities.
Kids’ Garden Campervan/Caravan ticket is priced £400 (+ booking fee)
Already have a Campervan/Caravan ticket for a different field and want to upgrade? Simply contact Ticketmaster using their contact form here.
- It's not possible to leave and re-enter the festival with a campervan or motorhome
- A maximum of 3 adults and 4 children are allowed per pitch in the Kids’ Garden Campervan/Caravan field
- Pitches are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis and if you want to park next to friends with Kids’ Garden campervans/caravans/trailer tents, you will need to arrive together
- You must have a Campervan/Caravan to use a Campervan/Caravan pitch. You will not be allowed to camp on these pitches with just a tent.
-Campervans/Caravans cannot be dropped off by a third party (including family and friends). Anyone entering the festival site MUST have a valid weekend camping ticket.
- Roof Top Tents / TentBoxes are welcome in the Kids' Garden Campervan Field
- Cars will need to move to a separate car park for the duration of the festival until departure on Sunday or Monday
- There will be absolutely no re-entry to cars or motorhomes that leave during the festival
- Movements in the area are restricted until Sunday and Monday when people leave the site
- One car only per caravan/trailer tent (no exceptions)
- No electricity or water hook-ups provided