To help us keep the queues to a minimum at the entrance gates, please read through the following list of items you aren't allowed to bring on site:
Prohibited Items List
• Glass (of any kind)
• Any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon (including penknives). Only knives (with a sharp or pointed blade) up to a blade length of 3 inches are allowed into the campsites for use in cooking (eg. table knife, small paring knife). These are not allowed into the arenas.
Small hammers and mallets for inserting tent pegs are allowed.
• Personal portable toilets
• Camping gas canisters above 5kg
• Generators of any kind
• Bean bags
• Paint spray cans
• Laser equipment or pens
• Fireworks / flares
• Smoke canisters
• Chinese lanterns
• Klaxons / air horns / megaphones (or other similar items capable of making loud noise)
• Personal motorized vehicles (unless a mobility scooter)
• Any animals (with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted at any time)
• Large sound systems
• Unauthorised or professional photography, film or video equipment
• Excessive amounts of alcohol
- Weekend Campers are allowed to bring in their own alcohol (for personal consumption) but only up to a reasonable amount per person. Once you have entered the event you cannot re-enter with more alcohol supplies. Day Ticket holders cannot bring alcohol into the event.
• High visibility bibs and jackets
• Poles, banners and flags
(small static flag poles in the campsites are allowed)
• Illegal substances:
- We operate a zero tolerance on drugs/legal highs
- Laughing gas is illegal and will not be tolerated
Pleases also note you may be searched on entry to the event site. Any items that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated. No responsibility is given for the return of confiscated items. If you are in possession of illegal substances you may be arrested.